The Credit Union Virtual Branch, Are You Ready?
In This Episode:
- Why do augmented reality and virtual reality matter for mobile banking? What is the relationship?
- An explanation of the difference between augmented, virtual and mixed reality and how these realities are currently used in entertainment and gaming.
- Examples of how organizations are using AR and VR technology for business applications, with a specific example of how NASA is utilizing HoloLens.
- Why should you care about augmented and virtual reality? How can these technologies effect your branches and how you interact members?
- What are the potential barriers to adoption of these new technologies?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXT-ynvI3Lg– JPL video that explains the NASA OnSight technology developed with Microsoft.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83LGNDlObXU– The interview with NASA's Dave Lavery about OnSight
https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-hololens/en-us/apps/HoloTour- The HoloTour Web site, including links to developer tools.
https://youtu.be/7d59O6cfaM0- The Holoportation demonstration
About the Author