The Collaborative Model
In this episode:
- Darryl discusses the Temenos Marketplace, how it works, how it extends the Temenos core, how it benefits clients and how to enter the marketplace.
- What are the Temenos Innovation Jams, and how to participate or attend a Jam.
- Darryl discusses his short- and long-term views on payments and the factors that will influence how payments will change and function.
- Open banking and PSD2.
- How PSD2 and ISO 20222 provide opportunities for financial institutions and customers.
- How AI may change how customers manage their banking data.
- The Distributed Ledger in financial systems, including an interesting use case and the barriers to using ledgers in banking.
- Revolution and role shifting in relation to customer data.
To learn more about the Temenos Marketplace, visit https://marketplace.temenos.com/home.
To reach Darryl, email firstname.lastname@example.org, connect with him on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/darryl-proctor-a205941/, and on the Temenos Web site at https://www.temenos.com/en/.
About the Author