Budget Season With Kirk Kordeleski
In this episode:
- Kirk discusses his new role at BIG, what he hopes to accomplish and his plans to assist credit unions to navigate digital, change and innovation.
- How much of strategic planning and strategic change is attributable to culture change and/or to leadership, and what are the identifying factors that govern the future of an organization?
- Why strategic partners are invaluable to help you reach your organizational goals.
- Balancing the budget and finding balance in the budget – how to balance traditional budget strategy with new technology spending.
- What should you include in your 2018 budget, from soft skills and actionable data to shared services and the cloud.
- Where you should be looking to invest your innovation budget.
To reach Kirk to learn more about digital transformation, strategic planning, cloud services, and other ways that he can help your credit union grow to become a player in the retail banking marketplace, email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about the BIG products and services created to serve the needs of the credit union industry, visit http://www.big-fintech.com.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
About the Author