A Data-Driven Approach To Marketing
In this episode:
- How Xtremepush uses analytics and technology to create data-driven results.
- Communicating to customers using the relevant channels at the right time.
- Determining what members prefer which marketing channels.
- Channels, contextual banking, continuity of services, and the importance of analytics to bring these services to your members.
- A GDPR use case, why it is important for US organizations to understand their GDPR responsibilities and why Xtremepush views GDPR as an opportunity.
- Ineffective loyalty programs, and activating customers with effective programs.
- Marketing message templates, and determining how and when to target a customer.
- What to measure when creating marketing programs.
- Artificial intelligence, augmented reality, and predictive lending.
To learn more about the Xtremepush platform, visit https://xtremepush.com/, or @Xtremepush on Twitter, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
About the Author