Putting Data Analytics To The Test
In this episode:
- Glen makes a special and exciting announcement about a new member joining the BIGcast Network.
- Glen revisits his discussion with Lou Grilli about credit card payments in Cuba in light of President Trump’s new restrictions.
- Glen interviews the presenters from the organizations that participated in the CU Analytics Best Practices Competition.
- Andrew Bertrand, Data Analyst at Our Community Credit Union (https://www.ourcu.com/), based in Shelton, Washington discusses his presentation on how OCCU used data driven knowledge to analyze the shared branch concept for profitability, and to pivot from a transaction based CU to one based on service.
- Tom Wilson, SVP Enterprise Date & Analysis at OneAZ Credit Union (https://www.oneazcu.com/#gref), who presented on providing analytical data to the organization while managing integrations using analytical data utilities.
- Ben Fox, AVP Business Intelligence at Partners Federal Credit Union (https://www.partnersfcu.org/) on how Partners improved the member onboarding and new account opening experience by creating an analytic suite designed with a focus on processes, not technology.
- Adam Elliot, Co-founder and President of ID Insight (http://idinsight.com/) discusses unstructured (and structured) data, the evolution of account takeovers and how credit unions can use unstructured data.
- Keith Kelly, Co-founder and President of CU Rate Reset (http://www.curatereset.com/) on how Rate Reset allows members to “reset” (not refinance) loans while allowing credit unions to retain members and focus on other products.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
About the Author