Giving Credit Where Debit Is Due
In this episode:
- Glen introduces the structure and information contained in the Retail Payments Study, as well as changes to this year’s study.
- Study highlights?
- What the study covers.
- Findings related to cash payments and ATM transactions.
- Changes in pre-paid card growth and check volume.
- Non-prepaid debit cards and credit cards.
- ACH, and its relationship to check volume.
- What is missing in the report that John and Glen would like to see addressed?
- Why the EMV implementation is similar to the Affordable Care Act rollout in the US.
- Discussion of fraud and its relation to EMV, and initial fraud findings related to EMV.
- EMV findings from the Fed report.
- Glen’s Top 5 takeaways from the Report.
- Glen’s best album of 2016.
- The first new listener feedback segment.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
About the Author