Technology, Analytics And Community Building
In This Episode:
- Todd provides his background with CUs, work history and his background in the payments industry.
- The scalability of Shared Branching and its importance as a product and services differentiator in the credit union industry.
- Who are the credit union’s true competitors, and how to determine if your financial institution is at risk of losing top-of-wallet status to a large bank using data and predictive analytics.
- The use of distributed ledger technology to prevent fraud.
- Using data analytics to prevent fraud and predict member behavior.
- The maturity of fraud, its relationship to new payment innovations, and unconventional ideas for fraud protection.
- The millennial effect on the future of payment apps.
- CO-OP’s support for CU Ledger, Zelle, and other emerging payment technologies.
- What is CO-OP’s focus for 2017 and beyond.
You can visit CO-OP’s on the Web at https://www.co-opfs.org/.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
About the Author