Disruption, Collaboration And Relevance
In This Episode:
- Rod discusses the status and his projections for the CUNA Open Technology Solutions (OTS) initiative, including a discussion as to why it is important for CUs to pursue digital strategies, and some ideas on the implementation of digital products and services.
- What is happening at CUNA? Rod discusses CUNA initiatives, including changes CUNA has made to improve the value proposition of CU membership, new strategic vision, marketing and advertising, advocacy, and the importance of CU coordination and collaboration for industry growth and success. Rod also discusses Jim Nussle’s role in driving these new initiatives.
- CU disruption, market share and growth, and the importance of collaboration.
- FinTech innovation, how it effects credit unions, and how credit unions can leverage industry collaboration for product creation and implementation.
- John and Rod participate in a Lightening Round.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
About the Author