Masters Of Identity: Part 4
Offer your members a new way to do more with personal data. Click Here.
In This Episode:
- Andrew’s work with Telesign as an advisor on the future of mobile identity.
- How the identity ecosystem is changing, using the United Kingdom’s Government Digital Service as an example.
- The federated identity management system model used for “Identity Proofing” in the UK, why the government doesn’t manage the proofing, and the benefits and costs of this system.
- The “Liability of Personal Data” costs associated with data management, including the regulatory costs to keep/track data of an EU citizen under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and how reducing or eliminating these costs would allow companies to create innovative products and services.
- Andrew’s views on the self-sovereign Identity model, distributed and decentralized identity, and data stores.
- The changes that have occurred in the last two years that have enabled innovators to take the concept of Identity and turn it into a reality.
- Sovereign identity and payments.
- An example of how financial and credit transactions might look using the sovereign identity model.
- Andrew Tobin on Twitter: @ACTobin
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
About the Author