In this episode:
- The BIGcast network team discusses what they have learned and gained from each other’s podcasts, the benefits of a podcast network to compliment trending stories and ideas and the WKRP effect.
- A new way to think about how to use Agile in an organization.
- How data breaches are effecting the card replacement cycle and how this effects credit unions and members, and the need to change how fraud and data breaches are managed.
- How fraud is driving interest in mobile wallets.
- Reading and understanding your organizations analytics.
- The evolving role of financial institutions in response to fraud and data analytics.
- The recent PYMTS.com article about mobile wallet adoption stats.
- John Best’s views on the rise of the merchant app in one retail segment, and the potential problem this poses for credit unions.
- The psychology of success and the relationship to transitional thinking and leadership.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
About the Author