Innovation Is A Must-Have, Not A Luxury
In this episode:
- How JP defines innovation, his approach to introducing innovation to organizations and the use of iterative process for both IT and business groups.
- The credit union cultural traits that hinder, and foster, innovation.
- How to know when an organization is ready to embrace innovation.
- Collaboration and the tearing down of traditional financial institution silos.
- Innovation and strategic planning in a dynamic business environment.
- The potential for innovation in the credit union space.
- The one (and a half) thing(s) that JP would change in the credit union if he could.
- And, JP’s reading list:
To learn more about JP Nicols, and to read his blogs on innovation, strategy and leadership, visit his Web site at http://jpnicols.com/. To learn more about JP Nichols consulting firm, FinTech Forge, visit https://www.ftforge.com/
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
About the Author