Faster Payments, Compelling Innovation
In this episode:
- John attended the Temenos Community Forum in Portugal last week, and shares an update of the cool things that he saw, the meetings that he attended, and some interesting people that he met.
- The announcement of the Sovrin Foundations acceptance into the Hyperledger incubator.
- Glen returns from the NACHA Faster Payments conference to talk about the three key themes of this year’s event, as well as speaker interviews that highlight the themes. This episode’s interviews include:
- Doug Gross, and Executive Director at FIS Global, on its recently announced partnership with The Clearing House on the creation of the Real-Time payments system incubator. To learn more about FIS, visit https://www.fisglobal.com/. To learn more about The Clearing House, visit https://www.theclearinghouse.org/.
- John Meyer, Chief Product Officer at Bankers Toolbox provides an audio explanation of his live presentation of the Dark Web, including the types of information available there, the implications for credit unions to visit the Dark Web and the effects of the blockchain for credit unions. To learn more, contact John at John.email@example.com.
- Eric Johnson, Dean of the Graduate School of Management at Vanderbilt University, on the impact of consumer reactions and behaviors related to data breaches.
- Leon Majors, Senior Vice President of Phoenix Marketing International, on the behaviors and trends that effect digital banking and mobile adoption. To learn more about Phoenix MI’s market research offerings, visit Phoenixmi.com.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
About the Author