Data Sharing: Is The Glass Half-Full Or Half-Empty?
In this episode:
- PSD2: what it does, how it works, how it aims to spur innovation, and the related acronyms you need to know.
- The implications for FI operations, account holders and process maturity.
- Who should pay for the data distribution?
- How PSD2 can lead to decentralization, disintermediation, loss of revenue and the start of banking as a platform, as well as innovation, competition, and new options for customers and new recurring revenue streams.
- Terms, conditions, and informed consent.
- What does banking as a platform look like?
- Will a PSD2-type of regulation be implemented in the United States? If so, would it pose a threat or an opportunity?
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
Automation and Innovation:
About the Author