Sharing Financial Data Safely, Smartly, And Profitably
In this episode:
- Wells Fargo’s announcement of a “big bang” upgrade to all 13,000 of its ATMs that will enable cardless cash withdrawal Why Top of App is becoming the new Top of Wallet.
- Glen attended the Technology Association of Georgia’s annual Georgia Technology Summit and gives us a quick overview, including:
- Shimon the jazz-playing robot.
- An interview with Robert Ball from Ionic Security about its disruptive approach to data breaches (https://www.ionic.com/).
- How Pindrop is working to help FIs combat call center fraud through its unique audio analysis technology (https://www.pindrop.com/).
- PSD2: what it does, how it works, how it leads to innovation, and the related acronyms you need to know.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
Top of App / Top of Wallet
Technology Association of Georgia
About the Author