Branching Out By Leaning In
In this episode:
- A recap of the GAC Committee Meetings, keynote speakers, and some key takeaways.
- Glen interviews select attendees, including:
- Ted Bilke, President of Symitar, presents his vision on the branch of the future and how technology and devices will transform client services and solutions.
- Bill Hampel, Chief Economist and Chief Policy Officer of CUNA, on economic recovery, credit union resiliency during a recession, and the credit union effect on the financial industry.
- John provides a CULedger update and discusses some of BIG’s current projects.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
About the Author