Curbside Service With Anne Legg
In This Episode:
- Where are the opportunities for credit unions to use data analytics to create new, valuable and improved products and services for their members.
- How intuition and other qualitative measures can be used with data to find additional opportunities for your members.
- The application of brand archetypes to credit union market positioning.
- Moonshots – a technical innovation process that can be applied to credit union strategic planning.
- Applying the idea of curbside service to member offerings.
- How to not engineer the risk out of everything.
To learn more about Anne and the services that THRIVE provides to credit unions, you can visit http://www.anneleggthrive.com/, and follow her on Twitter @anneTHRIVE.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
About the Author