Clarity Through Ambiguity – A Conversation With Mike Kelly
In This Episode:
- What is the new “normal” when technology consistently creates new opportunities and challenges?
- “Signaling,” its definition, and the importance of identifying signals to drive strategic outcomes.
- The evolution of the traditional leadership role to “change leader” to manage complexity and empower employees.
- How empowering employees leads to increased engagement, faster business decisions, improved products and services, faster customer service, and increased customer / member satisfaction.
- How CU Ledger, distributed networks, APIs, and the digitization of daily processes empower organizations to create relevance in a changing business environment while managing complexity.
- “Habitual relevance” and how can it be applied to credit unions.
- Culture, core competencies, and why both remain relevant for credit unions and members in a changing technological environment.
You can find Mike on LinkedIn, and follow him on twitter.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
About the Author