Innovation And Collaboration – A Chat With Chuck Fagan
In This Episode:
- Chuck discusses the PSCU Knockout – a 24-hour idea generation session where teams ideate new products and services that will create member efficiencies for CUs.
- Why PSCU supports the CU Ledger project; how it can be used to combat fraud, benefit risk management and security efforts, and allow credit unions to be at the forefront of implanting blockchain technology.
- Blockchain authentication as a tool against EMV fraud.
- The future of credit union, credit card, and local merchant relationships; how loyalty programs, member rewards, the blockchain and leveraging the CU/Member trust relationship can alter these dynamics, and why this matters to the millennial generation.
- New initiatives at PSCU, the value proposition of the credit union and CUSO business model and how it leverages trust to strengthen the relationship between CUs, CUSOs, and members.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
About the Author