Future Hunting With Darrell O’Donnell
In This Episode:
- Why, and at what point, software and services implementations go wrong.
- The importance of prioritization in development and operations initiatives, as well as empowering the “right” people to make decisions.
- “Future Hunting” – figuring out what is the next big technological innovation, whether it poses a threat or an advantage to your organization, and how to capitalize on it.
- Decentralized networks, decentralized Identity, and how both relate to privacy, communications and trust.
- John challenges Darrell to a Lightening Round on Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things.
You can find Darrel on twitter @darrello, or online at darrellodonnell.com.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
About the Author