Free Socks! Anticipating And Driving User Engagement.
In This Episode:
- Anne Legg’s background and her work with her new company, Thrive.
- Anne’s take on the scope and experience of the AXFI Conference.
- The CULedger project’s ‘moonshot’ to disruptively innovate within the CU space.
- Free Socks: How Credit Union member engagement strategies should pull from the psychology behind the success of fitness apps, specifically, in learning innovate to give members what they don’t know they need yet.
- Collaborate or Die: Credit Unions need to learn how to collaborate with each other and with their members in order to grow and thrive in a community based manner.
- The state of the Credit Union community as it relates to innovation.
- How to effectively change culture within the Credit Union
- Anne Legg can be found at @annethrive on Twitter.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
- http://www.anneleggthrive.com - Thrive Strategic Services, a company that works with credit unions to develop transformational business strategies designed to allow those credit unions to thrive in a competitive, highly regulated and disrupted business climate.
About the Author