Masters Of Identity: Part 3
In This Episode:
- The difference between the deep Web versus the surface Web, and how the deep Web is used by organizations to correlate data
- Who uses correlated data, digital shadows, and why either are not as useful as customer provided identity information.
- John and Joyce discuss The Internet of Character.
- What happens when the “bad guys” get ahold of Identity technology?
- Patents, privacy and identity.
- Surveillance capitalism, what it is and how it does not serve customer needs, including examples of how Trader Joe’s and Apple provide exceptional customer service and protect privacy.
- Kim Cameron and privacy at Microsoft.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
About the Author