Masters Of Identity: Part 1
Offer your members a new way to do more with personal data. Click Here.
In This Episode:
- Phil explains the identerati – who they are, how they came into existence, what their goals are, and the founding of the Internet Identity Workshop (IIW).
- How Internet identity relates to lending and credit union validation and segmentation, and to topics outside of finance including refugee relief and relating reputation to risk.
- The influence of The Seven Laws of Identity (a part of the Laws of Identity paper by Kim Cameron) on the idea of personal identity, connections and correlations.
- Ideas currently under discussion by the identerati, including user-centric identity that allows individuals to have some control over their identity while protecting the validity of the identity attributes.
- How blockchain technology has provided new ideas around how to store identities in a distributed ledger systems, how this works, why it is secure, and how it benefits individuals and organizations.
- Attributes, connections, certifications, correlation, and how these work together in transactions.
- An Identity Rules discussion.
- The challenges the concept of identity faces now
- An Identity Lightening Round that covers AI, autonomous devices, and the future.
You can follow Phil Windley on Twitter at @windley and on his Technometria blog.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
- June 26-29 AXFI Conference in Minneapolis Minnesota. Join BIG and OnApproach at the premier educational event for credit unions and community bank professionals who are serious about financial innovation. Paul Cutsinger will speak on the Future of Speech Technology at the AXFI conference, as well as lead the Amazon Echo Hands-on workshop. The event agenda is published here. http://www.axficonference.com/.
About the Author