Top Of App – The Importance Of The Merchant Wallet
John and BIGcast regular Chuck Davidson of Card Free discuss mobile adoption, merchant wallets, mobile app adoption, customer experience and donuts.
As signs like this one continue to pop up at the local retail favorites of members, innovative credit unions gain more opportunities to take advantage of “Top of App” to meet them everywhere they shop.
In this episode:
- Why cash is still king, and what this means for merchant wallets and mobile adoption.
- The importance of training front-line workers on the features and functionality of mobile payments, how this translates into a value proposition for customers, and what drives app adoption.
- Chuck presents case studies on some of the companies he has worked with to develop mobile payment apps, focusing on how they tapped into the customer experience.
- The threat merchant wallets pose to financial institutions.
- Who should own the merchant wallets in an organization?
- The challenge mobile aggregators present to financial institutions, and the interchange effects.
About the Author