Best Innovation Group was in booth 212 at the 2017 Symitar Education Conference in San Diego, California. #SYMSD The conference ran from August 29-31. We're already making plans for the 2018 event and hope to see you there!
John Best presented Interchange Revenue and Distributed Ledger sessions:
- 8/29/17 9:30am Setit Credit: Increase your interchange revenue. This was a pre-conference product/sales demo. Session #231
- 8/30/17 3:00pm Distributed Ledger: Changing the Future of Business. This was a standard educational breakout session. Session #232
Best Innovation gave away several Amazon Alexa Dots as well as a Google Home. Visitors registered for these prizes at booth 212 and also had their TechConnect Passports stamped. Make sure our booth is on your list to visit for the future conferences.
Introduced a new member of the BIG team
Kirk Kordeleski who joined the Best Innovation group team in the summer of 2017, chatted with our booth visitors about about digital transformation strategies and moving credit unions to the cloud.
Live Demos of FinTech Innovations
- Setit Credit Basic and Pro demos showed attendees what this new financial technology can do for credit union's interchange revenue. You can also click the graphic below, see the video and sign up for your own, private demo!
- FIVE in action. FIVE was running on both the Alexa and Google Home voice services. FIVE extends to home banking the same conversation-based user experience as weather, traffic and music that is enabled by Alexa.
- Debut of the NEW Message Fountain. Message Fountain is our newest SaaS innovation that allows call centers to manage SMS interactions with their clients in a quick to set-up, easy-to-use web-based tool. A single phone number for clients to send SMS inquiries into your call center that queues messages for assignment. Staff can manage multiple conversations and track interactions that may take place over hours or even days. The ability for an agent to take ownership of a conversation and continue it through completion means the client receives a consistent experience with your organization. Message Fountain provides useful tools like Quick Response, which allows you and your call center staff to create their own set of standard message replies. It also tracks your call center hours and enables you to create custom after-hours responses for your clients.